Colosseum Dental is the leading European network of dental clinics representing modern dentistry, focused on quality dental care. We strive to become the global leader in dentistry, driven by an innovative model based on local solid platforms. We are present in 11 European countries, operating over 600 clinics with over 12,400 employees and generating over EUR 1.2 billion in sales. The Group is owned by Jacobs Holding AG, a long-term-oriented, family-backed financial sponsor based in Zurich.
Colosseum Dental’s core values are Care, Collaboration and Entrepreneurship. We strive to live these values within the team every day.
As Senior Legal Counsel, you will have the opportunity to work independently on a broad range of legal topics in an international environment. You will have the chance to further build the Group Legal Department of Colosseum Dental Group with the Group General Counsel. The role is based in Zurich, and you will report to the Group General Counsel.
- Provide timely and pragmatic legal advice to the Colosseum Dental Group Office as well as the affiliates in their day-to-day operations on a broad range of legal topics
- Lead project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on an as-needed basis
- Lead negotiations with our suppliers (draft and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, service agreements, master supply agreements, collaboration agreements, etc.)
- Legal support in M&A projects and the expansion of Colosseum Dental Group‘s footprint in Europe
- Legal support in employment law and compensation matters (e.g., incentive plans)
- Lead data privacy projects and eventually assume the role of the Group Data Protection Officer
- Draft and update internal policies
- Supervise corporate housekeeping matters (preparation of shareholders’ meetings and board resolutions as well as preparation and registration of changes in the commercial register, maintenance of the database of companies, internal restructuring, etc.)
- Manage and coordinate outside counsel (to the extent necessary)
- A completed Master of Law degree; bar admission is a plus
- 5+ years experience in a legal role in an international environment (in-house experience preferred)
- Experience in corporate, M&A, employment, data protection and contract law and interest in healthcare law
- Self-starter, proactive and team-oriented personality with a positive and quick learning attitude
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
What we offer
- Dynamic, international working environment with a cooperative culture and open communication at all levels
- Career development opportunities within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Great location in the centre of Zurich with a young, motivated and international team
- Chance to assume responsibility and exposure to senior Group and country management from the outset
- Competitive compensation model
Interested in joining us? Please send your application to email@example.com.