Who we are
Colosseum Dental Group is a multinational company in the dental services market. We strive to become the Pan-European leader in dentistry, driven by an innovative model based on strong local platforms. As a quality-based Group, we control subsidiaries across 8 European countries, generating sales over EUR 600 million from more than 300 clinics. Our company is based on three core values: Collaboration, care and entrepreneurship. We do our utmost to ensure that our employees internalize these values and live them within the team.
The overall mission of the Group Reporting and Consolidation department is to provide updated, clear, consistent and pertinent data about the financial position of the Group, from both geographical and operational perspective. You, as a Group Controller, will make it your mission to deliver qualitative financial status reports to various stakeholders inside and outside our organization to help improve operational efficiency.
As a Group Controller, you will:
- Prepare recurring sales reports for management;
- Support various tasks during the monthly closing process:
- Act as a contact person of our subsidiaries and review the monthly reporting;
- Update the consolidation tool (scope, consolidation rules, etc.) in coordination with internal reporting partners and external support partners;
- Furthermore, you will support us in:
- The rollout of various Group projects;
- Ad-hoc requests such as trading updates, profitability and benchmarking analysis;
- Preparation of the consolidated financial statements of the Group in accordance with IFRS (main statements and disclosures).
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a focus on Accounting / Controlling / Finance or equivalent qualification;
- 1-2 years of proven experience in a similar role;
- Fluent business English is required; further European languages are an asset;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Ability to complete the assigned tasks under time pressure without compromising quality;
- Ability to take the initiative and responsibility for the relevant scope of work;
- Relationship management and excellent communication skills.
What we offer
- An international working environment in our Headquarter, room to take additional responsibilities and open communication throughout all levels;
- A chance to shape and create a role based on your own abilities and the company’s needs;
- Great career development opportunities within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment;
- Great location in the heart of Zurich with a dynamic, international, and motivated team;
- Regular leisure events.
The vacancy will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found. Starting date is at the beginning of February 2021 or negotiable.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact our Senior Controller – Teemu Arima firstname.lastname@example.org