Who we are
Colosseum Dental is the leading European network of dental clinics representing modern dentistry, focused on quality dental care. We strive to become the global leader in dentistry, driven by an innovative model based on strong local platforms. We are present in 11 European countries, operating over 620 clinics with over 12,500 employees and generating over EUR 1.2 billion in sales. The Group is owned by Jacobs Holding AG, a long-term oriented, family-backed financial sponsor based in Zurich.
Colosseum Dental’s core values are Care, Collaboration and Entrepreneurship. We strive to live these values within the team every day.
As Group HR Manager, you will be able to work independently on a broad range of people topics in an international environment. You will have the chance to develop further and build the Group HR Department of Colosseum Dental Group with the Group Head of Staff.
- Responsible for all people management tasks in the Group Office in Zurich as well as for the people working remotely in certain European countries;
- Responsible for the recruitment and hiring process of Group Office staff; support with the recruitment of Country Managers in our markets;
- Development of job roles/descriptions, onboarding and exit processes, the annual review process, etc. ;
- Manage compensation topics, such as salary structure/review, STI target communication/payout management via SuccessFactors, management incentive plans, supervision of payroll process (done by third-party service provider), etc.;
- Responsible for HR Administration duties, including keeping/updating staff records, reviewing/updating company policies, vacation tracking, expense management, creating reports, ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations;
- Manage local insurance policies;
- Manage various HR and people-related tasks and projects across the Group in close collaboration with the Head of Staff and the team.
- 5+ years’ experience in an HR role in an international environment
- Experience with compensation topics (incentive plans, etc.)
- Robust and down-to-earth personality with excellent soft skills
- Proactive, positive and team-oriented self-starter
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, German strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
What we offer
- Dynamic, international working environment with a cooperative culture and open communication at all levels
- An opportunity to further develop and shape the Group HR Department together with the Head of Staff
- Career development opportunities within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Great location in the centre of Zurich with a young, motivated and international team
- Chance to assume responsibility and exposure to senior Group and Country management from the outset
Are you interested in joining us? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.