Who we are
We strive to become the Pan European leader in dentistry, driven by an innovative model based, offering the best quality of care to our patients. As a Group focused on quality. We are today present in 8 countries across Europe, generate sales in excess of EUR 400 million and operate more than 260 clinics.
We have decided to put in place a common Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) platform across all clinics and offices in our Group during 2020. We are aiming to implement a fully integrated solution designed to digitally enable goods and services requisitioning from our preferred external business partners and to create ready-to-pay files for upload into our accounts payable system. The solution will be based on cloudbased software technologies to enabling CDG to connect these currently mostly manual processes under a single, easy-to-use platform. In addition, we are also in the process of accelerating the rollout of a digital workflow in all our clinics with state-of-the-art intral-oral scanning (IOS) technology for the benefit of our patients and clinicians.
- Responsible for designing and planning the overall implementation and is the owner of the master project plan both for P2P and IOS roll-out. Coordinates all internal activities related to project, including milestones definition and performance reporting.
- Responsible for implementing and running the governance structures (P2P Steering Committee and Medical Standards Board)
- Supporting internal training and changes within the P2P system and IOS during implementation.
- Responsible for designing process flows for all procurement and accounts payables processes related to P2P.
- Responsible for supervising the development and execution of User Acceptance Tests.
- Responsible for supervising the development of the “Train the Trainer” training and training end users on how to use the service.
- Responsible for leading Change Management strategy planning, inclusive of defining user audiences impacted and development/distribution of internal communications.
- Supporting and defining prioritisation of Supplier Enablement in P2P, inclusive of defining and prioritising supplier waves.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role in Sales or Procurement;
- Experience in healthcare services or dental industry is a strong plus.
- Solid experience in materials’ management in an international company;
- Experience leading complex projects across different business units or countries;
- Highly organized, self-motivated and pro-active with good communications skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required;
- Stakeholder Management in a matrix environment is highly desirable
- Business fluent in English, any other European language is a plus.
What we offer
- An international working environment in one of our European offices with a cooperative culture, room to take additional responsibilities and an open communication through all levels;
- An opportunity to shape and create the role based on abilities and companies need;
- Great career development opportunities within a fast pace and entrepreneurial environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact our People Magician – Nathalie Nowak @ nathalie.nowak(at)colosseumdental.com