Who we are
Colosseum Dental Group is the leading pan-European provider of high-quality dental services. The Group operates more than 300 dental practices in eight countries across Europe. These clinics generate revenues in excess of EUR 400 million and the Group employs more than 4500 dental professionals.
We are looking for a talented IT Operations Manager for our Nordic markets which can be based in either Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki, in one of our affiliates (Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland). Together with the local IT teams you are responsible for a robust, reliable and secure IT service landscape. You will leverage synergies and drive efficiencies by aligning the IT service portfolio to the overall IT strategy of cloud first.
- Evolve and enable the IT services in the Nordics region based on the Group IT Strategy;
- Provide leadership and oversight to the teams in the Nordics countries;
- Act as the prime interface for country management for the IT service portfolio availability, performance and costs;
- Work closely with the country management to ensure direct feedback from the business; Manage escalations from the countries to the Group management;
- Implement service improvement actions to continuously meet or improve the SLA’s;
- Manage the efficient operation, maintenance and support for the following defined IT service areas: Clinic systems (PMS, Imaging etc.), Networking, Communications, End User Devices and Tools. Security and IT policy framework, Internet access and capacity.
- Implement a modern IT vendor management process with the support of the Group Procurement function;
- Establish a monthly IT service reporting with IT Operations Key Performance Indicators (SLM process), project status reports, risks, issues and security;
- Ensure continual IT service efficiency improvements year on year;
- Plan and budget so that all IT service requirements are carried out efficiently with a strong focus on cost and in line with Colosseum IT Strategy;
- Establish career development plans, training for direct reports and provide appropriate mentoring and coaching in line with our HR principles.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role or in IT Operations;
- Experience leading teams across different business units or countries;
- Be a strong ambassador of cloud first strategy for IT services and willing to convert existing services;
- Highly organized, self-motivated and pro-active with good communications skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required;
- Business fluent in English, any of the Nordic languages such as Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian or Danish is strong plus;
- Eligibility to travel within the Nordic countries on a regular basis.
What we offer:
- An international working environment in one of our European offices with a cooperative culture, room to take additional responsibilities and an open communication through all levels;
- An opportunity to shape and create the role based on abilities and companies need;
- Great career development opportunities within a fast pace and entrepreneurial environment.
Interested in this opportunity? Please do not hesitate to send your application (CV & cover letter) to Nathalie Nowak, our Group HR Manager at email@example.com